Are you prepared in case of a loss? Don’t wait until it’s too late! Fire, theft and other disasters are unpleasant experiences, no matter how you look at it. The Index online inventory makes it easier to react to a disaster and prepares you for any situation.
Your detailed Index inventory allows you to:
- Simplify claims with your insurer after a loss
- Have tangible evidence of the value of your property
- Evaluate and protect you and your family’s movable heritage
- Easily identify all property in the event of a separation
- Better manage belongings during moving
- Determine the real needs for your home insurance (avoid overvaluation or undervaluation)
- Clearly assess the cost of replacing belongings (replacement value, depreciation)
- Request a loan or credit from a financial institution
It’s very easy to create an inventory of your personal belongings on In-dex.ca. First, create your account from the website home page. Then, choose your type of residence. Different rooms will be suggested, including all the furniture and objects they may contain. Once you fill out this section, you have access to a complete and easy to read report of the value of your property.